Full-Time SEO, Website and Social Media Specialist
We are looking for the expertise of a creative, experienced SEO specialist with working knowledge in web development, as well as social media management.
- Responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and any meta-search engine local or international, in order to maximize ROI.
- Responsible for online content population, auditing and creation.
- Manage social media, media marketing and web development initiatives.
- Refresh the web footprint of the company & other required web initiatives, auditing of online content and management of the company’s PR image online.
- Responsible for the visual appearance, accessibility, consistency and usability of the sites while ensuring brand presence and continuity management.
- Assist in developing skills within the organization and sharing knowledge with colleagues in the fields of: SEO, E-commerce, Animation, Graphic Design, Web Development, Social Media Population and Management, Content Auditing and Online Lead Generation Strategies, Analysis & Evaluation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- On-page SEO: Analyse, review and implement changes to websites so they are optimised for search engines
- Off-page SEO: Manage all SEO activities, such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Technical SEO: Ensure websites are error-free, optimised for speed and mobile and have correct schema markup in place.
- Create competitive ads on Google search and display ads, service offerings, product listings within the Google ad network to web users.
Social Media Management
- Manage the company’s social media pages (knowledge of Facebook advertising required)
Experience and Skills Required
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Search Engine Optimisation and Google Adwords
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google and other meta-search engines
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition.
- Experience in e-commerce, conversion analysis and evaluation, social media management and content auditing strategies.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Experience with A/B and multi-variate experiments
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO, SEM and Google Ads
- Ideally a Qualification in a quantitative, test-driven field
How to ApplySend your CV to email@example.com
439 total views, 1 today