10 Sep 2018
Full-Time Revenue Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibility to support the online content population, auditing and creation.
- Assisting in developing skills within the organization and sharing knowledge with colleagues in the fields of: Web Development, Revenue Management, CRM, Loyalty Program, Social Media Population and Management, Content Auditing and Online Lead Generation Strategies & Evaluation.
- Responsibility to support the revenue management operation, monitoring competition across all Hotels and to implement changes through the OTA’s with our Channel Manager
- Reduction in communication and content related errors. Increase efficiencies on rates monitoring and rates application.
- Develop and maintain effective communication channels to provide accurate and immediate information for various players
- Act as a project leader (when required) for assigned OTA revisions and OTA communication initiatives.
- Evaluate usability and utilization of OTA’s,
- Implementing planned improvements based on research and user feedback
- Maintain the master on all rates for all channels entities.
- Assure RATES information is archived for future needs and reference.
- Track and report on all Revenue Management Metrics, REVPAR, ADR, etcs
- Keep current with emerging booking-web technologies through relevant literature, blogs, events and other sources. Implement other means to make bookings through any digital channel.
- Knowledge of principles of RM
- FTP (file transfer protocol)
- Software functionality
- Browser/Server compatibility
1458 total views, 1 today