10 Sep 2018
Full-Time Restaurant Manager
To provide a professional and friendly restaurant service to the guest, adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that a courteous and efficient service is provided to guests.
- Ensure the smooth running of the restaurant operation.
- Project a good and clean image and customer service excellence, attend to guests complaints.
- Oversee the restaurant and bar service.
- Ensure that functions are setup and operations run smoothly.
- Ensure that food service is of high quality.
- Ensure that all cash ups are carried out.
- Ensure that imprest balance.
- Ensure hygiene is restaurant and bar
- Compile weekly staff rosters
- Provide training to all F&B staff.
- Stock take
- Previous experience in banqueting
- 3 – 5 years’ experience.
133 total views, 1 today