10 Sep 2018
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide an efficient and professional Front Office service to guests, adhering to the company’s policies and procedures at all times.
- Responsibility refers to ensuring that the reception area is clean and neat, brochures, rate sheets and maps are neatly on display, checking in and out of guests handling guests queries and complaints, telephone etiquette, guest satisfaction.
- Ensure that you project a good image. This being efficiency, courtesy, helpfulness, appearance and cleanliness.
- Ensure that the required level of discipline is being maintained at all times.
- Ensure that guest queries and complaints are being dealt with in an efficient, prompt and courteous manner, thus achieving guest satisfaction
- Ensure that maximum occupancies and turnover are achieved at all times.
- Ensure that all guests are received and accommodated in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Run night audit as per procedure
- Ensure that all guest accounts are correct and ready on departure.
- Carry out all internal Control Procedures.
- Switchboard -Telephone Etiquette
- 2 years experience as a receptionist within a Hotel
- Protel experience
- Reservations experience
- Computer Skills
- Record keeping
- Secretarial duties
- Guest Relations
532 total views, 2 today