Full-Time Junior Marketing Manager – Brand
|Post Reports To: CEO & National Marketing Manager,
Attention to detail
Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in branding, CI, BG, traditional marketing, campaigns set up & events management.
Must live in Johannesburg / surrounding area,
Post Purpose Statement:
Responsibility to support and supervise, Orion and Best Western brand guidelines, aesthetic guidelines, staff at all properties image. Editor for the Orion Star coordinate, supervise and manage the production of the Orion Star. Source and coordinate trade exchanges. Manage the Events Division for Orion Hotels that includes, weddings, conferences and events across all properties. Administration of Star Storage and Marketing and Brand Identity for SNPL (Stay Now Pay Later).
· Revenue turnover
· Property QA (all hotels)
· Brand recognition
· Monthly Report on Hotels QA for Orion and Best Western.
· Provide management to all properties to increase in quality and uniformity of Orion Hotels and Best Western brand guidelines and identity.
· Recommendations to update hotel websites and wedding website as per Brand Guidelines.
· Source and administration for all suppliers to manufacture all marketing material (collateral, signage) for the Orion Hotels and Best Western Hotels.
· Regular benchmark with other Hotel groups branding in South Africa.
· Ensure that all sites meet brand guidelines.
· Act as key contact with internal and external customers and designers when refurbishing properties
- Revenue MICE per property
- Revenue Weddings per property
- Monthly report on increase or decrease of MICE per property.
- Monthly report on increase or decrease of Weddings per property.
- Attend regular meetings with GM’s to coordinate support on MICE and Weddings and make sure the Hotels have the resources to comply with the client’s needs.
- Develop and maintain effective communication channels to provide accurate and immediate information for various players
· Constantly stay abreast of new distribution channels as well as those in the World Wide Web and related technologies.
· Support other print and media communication projects for a particular request.
- Digital media
- Verbal and Visual Communication
- Excellent written and verbal
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work with external service providers
- Understanding of PR
How to ApplyPlease email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
120 total views, 1 today